Before your cargo had moved for Kiev it is necessary to receive a confirmation that SK-EXPO is ready to make customs clearance for your goods. For this we have to obtain some information about your exhibits:
- kind of goods;
- customs codes;
- weight per article position (net & gross);
- value per article position in USD or EUR;
- regime of importation (temporary or final).
The best way of letting us know about these issues is to fill-in proforma-invoice (which is an invoice and packing list combined in one document).
After proforma-invoice is filled-in, please, be so kind to send it by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
During one working day you will get an answer with:
- cooperation opportunities;
- service contract to be signed;
- calculation of costs;
- proforma-invoice checked & ready for shipping or comments on it.